About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day

It's that time of year again. When we take a second to step back and appreciate the being that brought us into this world! HAHA! How soppy. That totally isn't me - but it's true. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for our Mams. :)

Somehow we always say the least,
to those we love the best.
And hope our thoughts
are understood, 
Although they're unexpressed.
That's why it means
so very much when days like this are here.
To say how very much
you're loved
each day throughout the year.

Here is one of the many Mother's Day cards I have made this year. I've gone with a sorta old fashioned theme using some delicious papers from Kaisercraft Homemade collection. I've used a few stamps from Waltzingmouse - Nordic Spring collection, created the sentiment in word and printed it onto some patterned paper. I die cut it using a labels 18 die and layered it onto some vellum cut with the die up and embossed with a scrip folder.


The four little elements have been cut from a piece of patterned paper from the collection and adhered to the card using dimensionals at jaunty angles. Jaunty. ;) I've added a few mint and white WOC roses and some white liquid pearls. :) Done.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're enjoying time with the most important woman in your life, or reminiscing the times you two spent together.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lou,love the whole design of this.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really stunning lou.i love the soft and vintage design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sentiment! This is gorgeous. Made me realize that I should probably get a start on my mom day cards!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews