About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

I Spy a newbie at Tiddly Inks


Afternoon guys! :) Here I am, checking in while I can. Somebody donate me a laptop battery - please!! LOL!! This post is gonna be a little jam packed as I'ma try and cram in as much as I can!! 

First things first.. 

The end of April/ beginning of May marks the 2 year anniversary of Tiddly Inks digital stamps. More information will be revealed as we go, but for now.. Christy has created a cute little badge (using delightful colouring on Wryn by MelissaMade) - just grab the code and share it on your blog if you'd like. :)
 

Whether you choose to share this cutie or not.. come on back and play with us when it is time. :) Our celebration will begin on Tuesday, April 3.
 
So while I have your attention.. 
 
1. Did ya know Wryn is getting a little rubber sister? See a sneak over at Stamping Bella's Blog!!
2. Wanna see a new Wryn?! Course ya do!! Meet..
 
Super Spy Wryn
 
 
 
I don't know about you, but I can't get enough of this little girl, she's just too cute!! Just wait til you see what we've got for ya next month. Oops - I've already said too much!! 

I've coloured this cutie using ProMarkers - as usual. :) 
Skin - Blush, Soft Peach, Rose Peach, Baby Pink
Hair - March Hare, Cappuccino, Nutmeg, Cinnamon
 Dress and Belt - Red, Poppy, Crimson, Cool Grey 4
Coat, Hat and Boots - Black, Cool Grey 5, Cool Grey 4
Briefcase - Cool Grey 2, Cool Grey 1, Blender

I created a little 'night time sky' behind Wryn using a stencil and some light blue and lilac ink and die cut her out using a labels 14 nestie. I've used a few scraps of paper from My Minds Eye - Rosy collection, nearly another paper pack that is near it's end. Hope you guys are proud of me, I haven't bought any new papers for ages! :) The base of my design is upon some red cardstock which has been embossed using a Square Lattice folder from SU! 

Finishing touches, some polka dot ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and a few red roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. My sentiment is a stamp from Whimsy which has been stamped in Real Red ink from SU! and die cut using another nestie.

Pop over to Tiddly Inks and see what the other awesome teamies have come up with using this BRAND NEW Wryn! :)
 

8 comments:

  1. Just when you thought it couldn't get much cuter....

    Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Lou! I love your clouds and your colouring of Wryn is amazing!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning! I love the new image and your coloring of her is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally fantastic lou.love the super fab wryn and stunning striking colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lou this is adorable!! I love your colouring and this new image is super cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sky Lou, never thought to incorporate lilac with the blue but it looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lou,
    I saw that you won top 3 over at Divas and have now had a good look around your blog. Love it Love it Love it. Cant wait to keep stalking .. I mean, hanging around to see what is next.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luvrrrrrr this so verrryyyy verrryyyy much!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews