About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

I'm here for you..

I'm back again, with some more Simply Sassy deliciousness. I fancied joining in over at The Sugar Bowl this week. Maria's sketch was too fun not to have a go, and the added theme was to use kraft. Who am I to turn something like that down?!

I used an uninked sassy of mine - Apple of my Eye. She's gorgeous. I thought she looked really sombre.. even with the basket of apples by her feet, so decided to use a sentiment from Amy R to make this into a sorta.. friendship type card.


I've used papers from My Minds Eye Mabel collection and coloured the image with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers to match. Some die cut kraft hearts, a few WOC flowers, buttons and pearls finish off this card nicely.

I'd like to enter this card into
The Sugar Bowl - Challenge 78
 
Critter Sketch - Buttons 
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes 
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by tonight. Please stick in with me - hopefully my laptop problems will be a thing of the past sharpish and I'll be back on track!!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! The papers, the embellishments, everything!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, she looks really sad... But that doesn't mean i don't like it ;-) Love what you did with her!

    Evy X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! That cloud background kills me everytime... I get headaches trying to figure out how you do it... LOL!!

    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lou.i love this sassy and your design is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, love your colouring, design and the clouds look stunning!

    Saw you on MIM and had to pop by for a closer look

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card ,lovely image and perfect colouring . beautiful embellishing too .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lou,
    Oh My Goodness this is just Absolutely Stunning!!! Love the gorgeous image, the dps, the sky background is amazing. Love the layout and the embellishments look fabulous. Coloured to perfection. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card with buttons. Thanks for playing along in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card and lovely SC image, Lou. Nive color combo too. Thanks you for joining us a Craft Your Passion this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love the added embellishments! Seen your card on MIM (Make it Monday)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Lou fab image .I love your stamps they are amazing , Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews