About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Good morning. Tryna schedule a few more posts while I can. Due to not having permenant access to my laptop means I've had a lot of free time.. to.. create. LOL!! So I'm tryna share as many cards as I can. I've totally missed the Mother's Day slot, but I have plenty more up my sleeve - I just hope you won't get sick of seeing them! LOL.

Here is another card using some of the yummy new stamps from the latest Waltzingmouse Release.



I kept the layout pretty simple and stamped onto my cardbase, which is something I'm always a little dubious about, but hell - WMS make it so freakin' easy!! :) All of the border stamps are a little over 4 1/4" so it makes it dead easy. No lining up. :)

The new Compact Sentiments are the perfect size for many of my label nesties - and as you guys know, I have a few faves. So naturally I had to get this set. 


Can't wait to create a few more cards with them. :)

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty CAS card! I need to make more like that to have on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.i love the colours and really classy design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews