About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 1 April 2012

Just for you, Mam

I know Mother's Day has been and gone.. but I did warn you previous that you'd probably be seeing a few more cards from me. :) I had a fair few to make this year.

This one was a little more 'modern' with some papers from Cosmo Cricket UPcycle collection. I love the dirty grey and yellow combo, just a little something different.


I used a gorgeous stamp from Waltzingmouse - Compact Sentiments stamped in Crushed Curry ink from SU! The letter stickers are from Sassafrass, which I have coloured with the same ink pad to match the design better.

Some yellow bakers twine and a little butterfly charm from The Ribbon Girl finish this card off nicely.

Now, while you're here.. be sure to stop back in a couple of hours for the first Pinkette Preview Day of the BRAND NEW School Pinkettes. Don't miss it!!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lou! Love the colours and the beautiful details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning stylish lou,the colour combo is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Love the colors, papers and design! ooh and the gold ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews