About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 20 April 2012

La La Land is Framing It!!

Hey La La Crafters. Guess I’m a little bit late with this one, huh?! What with wack internet connection, my shifts and work and my boyfriend’s shifts at work I’ve all been a bit of a mess! HA! What’s new? So here I am with some Friday Inspiration on a Saturday.

FRAME IT

This proved to be a total wall for me :/ I didn’t know where to begin in all honesty. But as I was sitting.. waiting for an idea to hit.. I spied my little disused Slice out of the corner of my eye. That little machine is so unloved. So.. I decided to give it a little work out. :)

I’ve used Mod Marci and coloured her using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. I’ve fussy cut her out and trimmed off the top of that oh, so stylish hat, and her cool boots in order to fit her into the 3 ½” frame which I cut with my Slice and the Noteworthy DC. 


I've created a little.. uh.. hanging frame? I guess. I've die cut three little banners from lemon cardstock and used my Slice once again to create the little 'hey' sentiment. My patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket upCycle collection. 

Skin - Blush, Soft Peach, Rose Peach, Baby Pink, Lavender
Hair - Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Walnut
Yellow - Primrose, Soft Lime, Lemon
Grey - Cool Grey 1, 2, 3
Brown - Cocoa, Chestnut, Walnut

That's all I've got for ya today! :) Enjoy the rest of your rainy Saturday afternoon. I wish I lived in the loft. I love the sound of the rain on the roof! :)

2 comments:

  1. so fabulous lou.great colours and design and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews