About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 1 April 2012

Meet the new School Pinkettes - Chloe

Well blow me down. Better late than never, right?! Good job - 'cause I'm always friggin' late!!

So I guess by now you guys have all seen the first sneak of the brand new Pinkette Release? No, well get your ass over to Tickled Pink Stamps NOW and see what the awesome Guest Designer and even awesome-er (ha) Pinkette DT have got for ya today!!

School Pinkettes. We've got previews right through to the 4th then the whole release will be available over at the Tickled Pink Stamps Store from the 5th.

Today we are bringing you School Pinkette Chloe
This little girl is a real cutie. I love her short hair and her backpack! I guess she'd be the smartie at school, and stick in - like a good student! :)


I've coloured her up using ProMarkers and fussy cut her out. I decided to create a little clipboard, so I kept all of the embellishing flat and to a minimum. I've used a few slices of Pink Paislee patterned paper that I found in my stash. I cut up the little letter tiles and adhered them at a jaunty angle.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow and see what else we've got lined up for ya!!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and great colours Lou what a lovely card it is so nice well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her! Super cute! I'm going to have to check these stamps out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! love your coloring and design, hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Chloe looks so sweet! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all there is about it!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card lou.fab sweet image and your colours and design are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews