About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 12 April 2012

Tiddly Inks Turning Two Thursday Celebration

ROUND TWO!!

Did you guys see our special guests last week?! My goodness. Totally blew us out of the water, there is some RAW talent out there ladies, and today is no exception!!


We are so excited for each Thursday you can see FABULOUS creations by some of our favorite bloggers around the web. Each one was invited to create a project using any Tiddly Inks image following our fun theme - "Frame the Moment". Let's see what kinda awesomeness we've got for ya this Thursday.


Alyce using Forever

Amy using Wryn - Spring Bling

Denise using Wryn - Birthday
 
 What are you waiting for?! Wanna see their projects?! Head on over to the CHALLENGE BLOG now and take a tissue. There is gonna be drool ALL OVER your keyboard. Trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews