About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Your FAVE Tiddly Inks Image

Morninggg!! So pleased you could stop by today for Fabulous Friday. I know what you guys were thinking. You seen the title and were like.. it's SO gonna be a Wryn!! Well.. I got news for you people!! IT AIN'T!!

I've totally gone against the grain today and created something with.. dun dunnn.. DUNNNNN.. 

Lilli Claire's Bouquet.
New fave. HAHA! I say that EVERY time I colour up a different Tiddly, don't I? How can't you though - every character has so much.. well.. character! LOL!

I've coloured this cutie up using my usual medium. ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. I've cut her out using my largest circle nestie, and stamped some distressed looking splotches around the edges using some yummy Sage Shadow ink from SU!


My papers are from My Minds Eye, and my sentiment is from an Amy R set, stamped in some more SU! ink.. Melon Mambo. I've added some delicious tricolour bakers twine from The Ribbon Girl, a mixture of paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some pearls and liquid pearls. Oh, there are also some Star Dust Stickles on her little orange bows. Too freakin' CUTE! I love how much detail Christy crams into these images!

Pretty niceee. :)

Thank you ever so much for stopping by. Be sure to pop over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog to see the other amazesauce projects the DT girls have brought for you! xo

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous ,I love your fabulous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her Lou! She is a total cutie pie! Beautiful colouring and the layout is really great...I love how you layer up the papers so perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh tooo cute Lou!!! I found this challenge a toughy! totally couldn't pick one!! he he he!!! that rose with the 2 colours is awesome hun
    huge hugs lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rebel! lol! She is super cute, and I am loving the tri-colored twine!! (love me some twine on every card!) Very cute and happy card! Geez, I hope I have time to join in this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Lou!! :) Love her hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous lou.she is really sweet and stunning colouring hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lou.. WOW!! When I first saw this I have to admit I fell in LOVE with it straight away...Absolutely gorgeous card and image!! Beautiful stuff hun!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet image and lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Lou! I totally LOVE this colour combo! Fabulous!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews