About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 18 September 2012

CAS at Passion for ProMarkers

I'm only.. what? Three days late with this post! HAH! I'm a bad blogger. I was gonna say I wanna apologise to my Passion for ProMarker teamies, but I think everyone is sick of the sound of me saying 'sorry' lately. Although I am.. sorry! LOL!

Okay.. let's crack on..

The challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers this week is CLEAN AND SIMPLE. A very, very, tricky challenge for me, set by our lovely Coops.

I used an older Some Odd Girl digi, because she still has a special place in my heart! I LOVE her outfit, and her pose! :) This is Mistletoe Kaylee.. and as standard she's been coloured with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers! ;)

CAS? I know. It almost frickin' killed me! I used like.. scraps of paper.. the slice of Neenah my image is on.. and.. that's like. IT! I KNOW!!


The gorgeous sentiment is from an Amy R set and has been stamped in Old Olive ink from SU! I've doodled around the edges with an Old Olive marker and popped the image up. I think that just about covers it! :)

I won't hold you up any longer, ^_^ but please head over to the Passion for ProMarkers blog and see the amazing CAS work the other ladies have got for ya. If you really want, you can leave some love for our newbies too!! We've three lovely ladies joining us. 

xo

4 comments:

  1. Another image I wasn't sure about before, definitely on the shopping list now!! Her outfit is super cute, and I love the green eye shadow!!! Frickin' cool! Another awesome card. I love CAS, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! I love her eye shadow! She looks so gorgeous lou :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this lou.she is stunning and perfect cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAS Lou! I love how you can do the image on the rectangle or shape. I can't figure that out ahhhhhh. Lovely coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews