About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 10 October 2012

All Stand for Princess Tia

How cute is sheee?! Perfectly cute. Don't forget about her little froggy friend too!!

GUESS WHAT!! IT'S DAY THREE!! Today we've got a brand new Tia to share with ya..

PRINCESS TIA

She comes in a 3x4 set with three images and two sentiments. I just know this set is gonna get a load of use for little girls birthdays! :) I've coloured Tia and her little froggy with the usual PMs and FMs. I've paper pieced her dress with the same papers I've used on the rest of the card from My Minds Eye.


I haven't followed any particular layout with this card, but I do know that vellum is featuring a lot in my designs lately. I love how it softens everything. :) Anywho. I've die cut a heart circle from vellum and adhered my two images over the top. The sentiment has been stamped in Pretty in Pink ink from SU! and punched with the Decorative Labels Punch. I've layered up some crochet lace and organza ribbon from The Ribbon Girl along the bottom and created a bow using my Bow Easy.. and just because I can.. I've added some buttons and flowers to finish the card off. I'm on a bit of a button kick lately, incase you haven't noticed already this week! ;) Heh.

So that's it for DAY THREE. Be sure to stop by the SOME ODD GIRL BLOG both today and TOMORROW for DAY FOUR!! I know you guys are gonna L-O-V-E what we've got to round of this release! ;) It's the perfect Halloween addition to a certain little set which has taken the blogging world by STORM!! Over and out. xo

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous princess card!! The vellum does make it pretty stinkin' cool! Might have to dig some up...

    Thanks for the marker suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lou.fab pretty colours and love the cute frog :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need some vellum.. this is absolutely delightful!!! I love the sparkle on here.. so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews