About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 26 October 2012

Sing me a Carol

Oh, you don't wanna sing? What's that? You sound like a cat being strangled? Gosh, okay.. keep those noises to yourself. Instead.. Wryn will sing us a lovely carol.

Ready?

Heh! :) It's time for another dose of Fabulous Friday from our AH-mazing Tiddly Inks team! Head over to the challenge blog to see what the other ladies have created to inspire ya this week!! 

This is Wryn Goes Caroling. She's been coloured up using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers to match my papers from an old collection from Basic Grey - Wassail. I know I'll be asked what colours I used for her hair - so Oatmeal, Honeycomb, Ginger and Spice. :) One step ahead of ya!


I haven't followed any particular layout for this card, I've just tried to use up the scraps of papers I've already cut into. I've inked the edges using Frayed Burlap DI - the first time I've done this in forEVAH. I've outlined some areas with an Old Olive marker. The little sentiment ticket is a mixture of Whimsy stamps and Amy R. Some yummy olive grosgrain from The Ribbon Girl, and old BG button aaand some random beige coloured brads finish this card off.

Oh, and.. I've been tryna use up my.. flatter? less dimensional? dimensional foam adhesive. It's like 1mm, maybe 2mm thick.. and well.. I have like two who A4 sheets to get rid of. Hell, you can't even tell that the image panel is popped up on this card, can ya? Meh. I gotta start using stuff up before buying new, so I'ma have to stick it out. Get it? Stick! LOL! Seriously though - why don't we think ahead before we purchase this stuff? :/

Don't forget to head over to the challenge blog!

Thank you for stopping by! xo

2 comments:

  1. so stunning lou.gorgeous image and i love your traditional colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews