About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 11 October 2012

Some new threads for Kaylee..

.. so she can dress up for Halloween! ;)

So last.. but by no means least it's..

WITCHY WEARS

This is a 3x4 to compliment Kaylee's Closet Wardrobe set. Who doesn't love this little girl?! Perfect for little doses of colouring, paper piecing or just practicing when you don't fancy a whole character. This Witchy Wears set comes with a hat, a dress, a broom and the cutest little sentiment to make your project perfect down to the last detail.


I've used some papers from My Minds Eye, I love the pop of blue this collection has, so I've brought that in with my colouring too. How cute is her little dress? I think next time I use this little Kaylee, I won't fussy cut her out. The white trim around her makes her pieced clothes look a little funny.. me thinks. :) 

I've added some black stitched grosgrain to the design (I forgot how easy this stuff ties into cute bows) and added a white button threaded with some mini orange ricrac ribbon - all from The Ribbon Girl. I used the broomstick as an accent piece, as opposed to placing it with Kaylee, to draw some attention to the sentiment which I've stamped on a flagged piece of cardstock in Pumpkin Pie ink from SU!

That's all we've got for ya for this release! Be sure to stop by the SOME ODD GIRL BLOG and looksie at the projects the ODDies have created with this neat little addition.

All of the stamps from this weeks sneaks will be up for sale over at the SOME ODD GIRL SHOP TODAY!! Grab yours while you can, you know they're a must for your collection. xo

3 comments:

  1. Love the color combo you used on her outfit, it's wicked!! Fantastic purple hair too! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Lou, love the image and the details are so scrummy.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowwwww she is an absolute knock out with the green eyes and punky purple hair.. totally LOVE love love it!!
    big hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews