About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 17 November 2012

Want some Hugs?!

Wryn's got a heap loads for ya! ;)

This post is going live WAY late. I didn't even realise that it hadn't posted. How bad am I?! I really should keep up with my own blog, huh? So here it is..

Today is Friday, which can only mean it's time for more fabulousness from the Tiddly Inkers! Ready?!

I've used the gorgeous Wryn - Happy Heart which I've coloured using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers to match some pink and purpleness! :)  Oh, and that lime green heart which just adds another pop of colour along with the black embellishments I've used.


I've cut Wryn out using a Labels 18 spellbinder, you may recognise this card as it looks similar to one I made a while a go. I had a lovely lady place an order in which she wanted a card like the one I made a while a go. I had to explain to her that no two of my cards are ever the same, she was fine with that - so this is what I came up with. The same, but different. Heh.

That's all I've got for ya today. Be sure to stop by the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see what the other awesome ladies have came up with to inspire ya this Friday!! xo

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Lou, love the very cute image and the design is so scrummy.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lou!! I love the bright colours...your layouts are always so fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! Love the blinged heart, and the fun colors! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lou.gorgeous colours and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews