About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 11 January 2013

CHA Release at LLLC

Are you reading this from CHA?! If you are, you're a lucky duck. Get yo' ass over to Booth 2473 to check out the La-La Land Crafts goodness!!

If not, then read on. We've got all the information you need to know in one place. 

We have some AMAZING new STAMPS, DIES and a BRAND NEW PRODUCT to share with you all.

If you're not lucky enough to be at CHA right now, we've still got some good news for ya! You can ORDER all of the NEW STAMPS and NEW DIES RIGHT NOW in our STORE!

 

Here are all the NEW DIES:

 

Click HERE to go shopping.

NOTE: STAMPS and DIES are ready to be shipped right now. The SHADOW BOXES will be dispatched mid - February.

Stop by the LLLC Blog NOW and see what the amazing DT have come up with to inspire ya. 

xo

1 comment:

  1. Loving Irish Marci and Picture Perfect Marci i am sooo gonna be skint xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews