About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 18 January 2013

No Flowers Allowed at LLLC

Here's another late post from me! Sorry guys. I'ma try and catch up now I actually have a working Blogger.

So yesterday we posted some new Friday Inspiration over at La-La Land Crafts Blog.

NO FLOWERS

Now, I know what you're thinking!! Some of the ladies almost died too, but trust me. It isn't that scary! ;)

I decided to use the new Ring Bearer Luka.

I also used two dies: String of Hearts Border Die and Bird Cage Die.


I decided to fill most of the space with IMAGE. A lot of the ladies decided to fill the spaces they'd normally fill with flowers with large die cuts and sentiments. It all worked out very well!! I've used very subtle colours, mint greens and greys, from First Editions Isabelle collection. 

How perfect is that sentiment?! I love it! :)

Head over to the Inspiration Blog now and see what other non floral creations the ladies have got for ya! xo

2 comments:

  1. oh my! he is very dapper indeed...love the colours on him and a gorgeous layout as always lou :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews