About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Yo' Fave Combo at Passion for ProMarkers

I've been waiting for this challenge to go live over at Passion for ProMarkers for AY-JEZ!! One of my most favourite things ever is colour combos. Especially favourite colour combos, and that's just what we've got for ya today!! ;) We wanna see your..

FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO

This extraordinary challenge was set by our lovely Coops. She knows how to get us excited! :)

You guys might be thinking I'ma hit you with a blue and brown combo. Well let me break it to ya.. YOU'D BE WRONG! Nuh uhh. Three of my favourite colours to work with when it comes to ProMarkers are Orange, Lime Green, and Turquoise. Take a little scroll back through my blog and you'll see it popping up time and time again! ;) Trust.

SO!! I had to go for it. I decided to colour up the adorable? cheeky? chic? Geeky!! GEEKY!! Geeky Mae from Some Odd Girl. I ain't gonna lie, I wanted her to look a little like me. So brown hair and blue eyes it was. Of course, dressed in my favourite colours. Heh.

I took this as an opportunity to practice my creases, as she has a few in her t-shirt and leg warmers, or are they boots? Anywho. I know I've got a loooong waaay to go yet, but I'm getting there. Each and every time I'm a little bit happier with how my images turn out! :)


So I sorta coloured her up to match papers from a PaperMania pack called.. lemme think.. Happy Days. I bought it a while a go and this is the first time I've used it. Bad Lou!! I know. Love the bottle caps and the graphic prints. Soo cool. Good job you get three sheets of each design. LOL!

I die cut some flowers from the grey chevron paper with a PTI die and misted them with some.. wait for it.. Aegean Sea mist. I KNOW!! I then added a green and orange brad to the two smaller flowers and dotted some liquid pearls here and there. Again, in a diagonal pattern.. that's like the fourth card now. Is this turning into some sorta rut?! Anywho. I stamped a Whimsy Postmark sentiment onto Pool Party ink from SU! and die cut it using the smallest pinking circle. 

This was the effort from a late night/ early morning (depending on how you look at it) session on Saturday night. Heh. I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd stay up and colour.


Some of you who have me on FB may have already seen that photo.. and if you've visited me earlier this morning you'll have seen Wryn on her very own card!!

That's all I got for ya today. I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
- Glitter and Sparkle - Sentimental
- The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes
- CMC Copic Challenge - Fave Colour Combo

Over and OUT. Be sure to stop by the Passion for ProMarkers blog and see which colours us colour addicts like to throw together! xo

13 comments:

  1. too fun lou! love her gorgeous outfit...the colours really suit her and those papers are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. swoooooooon.
    i mean seriously.. her clothes are SO gorgeous, they look yummy! nom nom!
    love love love the coloring and card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so stinkin' cool! Luv this card! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colour combo, Lou and stunning card, love that image, thank you for playing along with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lou.really love your colour combo and fantastic papers and image :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these and the colour combos are gorgeous , Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this trio together and your coloring skills are amazing. Seriously! Terrific pairing of dp's on this cheerful card too. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is terrific! Glad you picked those colors too, some of my favorites.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card love the sentiment thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzer! Your card is gorgeous! I love your coloring and you really did a fabulous job on the sweather! I am your newest follower! Thank you so much for joining us at CMC. I love your color combinations!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews