About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 18 May 2013

Best Friends - Wryn and Emmy

Us four (how common does that sound? I don't know how else to word it, hah!!) had a fantastic time at The Deep Aquarium in Hull yesterday. We stopped a Whitby on the way back for (fish) and chips. Well, I had vegetarian lasagne and a jacket potato. :) A really good round up to the brilliant week I've had off work! :)

I thought I'd share a few photos from our day.


So onto the point of todays post.. here's a card I created as a commission for a lovely lady, so hopefully her friend who she's giving it to isn't a reader of my blog! :P

I spied the new challenge over a Tiddly Inks which was use a Wryn. How could I not join in? I had to, HAD to use Wryn and Emmy! :) I coloured them up to match the lady and her friend, brown and blonde hair. :) I went a little OTT with the pleats in their dresses, but you gotta get the practice in somehow, right?


I coloured Wryn and Emmy to match my papers from My Minds Eye. Lots of pinks and aquas and a touch of purple. I added a stamped sentiment from Hero Arts as well as a bunch of alpha stickers from Cosmo Cricket. 


I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
Tiddly Inks - Use a Wryn
Crafty Sentiments - Add a Charm
Stampin' for the Weekend - Button it Up

Thanks for stopping by. :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend. xo

13 comments:

  1. super cute and fab u lous :D love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so girly card, love it
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Lou and your card is so gorgeous. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww - what a super cute card! Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning pics lou and your card is gorgeous, I love your pretty design and colours and really sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Lou and gorgeous coloring as always:) Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card. the image is cute and beautifully colored. the color scheme looks great too and all your embellishments are perfectly balanced.
    thanks for playing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this card Lou, it's absolutely beautiful! Glad to see you playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lou, great to see you again. Your card is really lovely, love the nice colours. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely, your coloring and the sweet embellishments are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Use a Wryn" challenge, we love seeing you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always Lou, your stuff inspires me. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Tiddly Inks. Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw your card on FABBY FRIDAY ~~~ it's so lovely!! I love that image of the 2 friends !! So precious ~~& your color combo is YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews