About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Some Doodleicious Dooling!!

This looks like it's gonna be a post a day this week. Wowzers!!

We've gone all doodly over at Passion for ProMarkers this week with our theme being..

DOODLEICIOUS DOODLES. Say it, three times, fast! :P

I decided to use another cutie from Time for Tea Designs, she's called Easter Chick, and is available from Jo's Etsy Shop! :) 


I added a bunch of doodles around most of my layers, which is pretty standard for me. I don't feel like a project is finished until I've added a touch of faux stitching! :) 

Here is a close up on Easter Chick. I love how fancy her t-shirt is. :) I tried to add some more depth to her hair with black, but.. meh.. don't know if that went how I'd have liked it!


Any questions, please just ask.

Head over to the Passion for ProMarkers blog now and join in.

I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
- Crafty Calendar - Blooms and Blossoms
- Sugar Creek - Spring Flowers

Thanks for stopping by! xo

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Lou! Love your DT card! Fab layout and colouring, as always! Can I ask, do you use a ruler to create your faux stitching? Only mine always looks like a 3 year old has done it!?! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Another fabulous card Lou! I love a bit of faux stitching myself haha! You've even doodled on your flowers! Great idea! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lou this is so sweet!!! what an amazing image... so much beautiful detail and your colouring is always so beautiful and vibrant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow she looks fabulous hun!! love your doodley dots and the layers are yummy.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lou, AMAZING colour work and a stunning card!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Lou Mac, bright colours and doodling are delish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab card Lou, I love the bright colours on this cute image

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your card lou.really pretty image and colours and your doodling is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful coloring, Lou! I'm on the Time For Tea Designs DT too! It's so great to have you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews