About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 10 July 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration

It's my turn to fill you with some inpsiration today using products from My Mum's Craft Shop.



I had a graduate card to make, and I thought Graduation Luka from La La Land Crafts would do the job! I coloured him up using ProMarkers to match my papers from My Minds Eye Remarkable 6x6 pack.

I've stamped the sentiment which comes in the stamp set in blue ink onto a Die-namics Oval Tab Die. I kept the card pretty simple, as it's for a boy, and added a few embellishments in the form of some punched stars, liquid pearls and some buttons which I've sewn onto the card with twine.

That's all I got for ya today! Enjoy your Wednesday. xo

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous lou.i love your fabulous design and colour and your image is too cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews