About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Toppers at My Mum's Craft Shop

This week the DT girls have been showcasing the toppers and pre-coloured images that are available in the shop - you can check them out HERE.

I thought I'd use the Gorjuss - I Love You Little Rabbit Mini Decoupage pack on a pretty simple card.

Simple, and clean.. and less fuss is gonna be the way forward with me for the most part from now on. You'll get to find out why in due course. ;) Shhh!! LOL!!


I created a Kraft cardbase and embossed another layer of craft with a woodgrain embossing folder from Sizzix to give it some texture. I added some Frayed Burlap Distress Ink  to the edges and the embossed areas and added my framed Gorjuss Girl to the top. Simples.

I used 2mm foam dots between her layers, so this card is quite dimensional, but I love the look. Why I've taken so long to get some of these packs?! LOL! Oh, I added a My Favourite Things sentiment to the little tab die cut you receive as part of the pack too and some Hobby House Pearl Hearts here and there to create a visual triangle. 

.. and that was that.

I do hope you enjoy. Peace. xo

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the frame. Such a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.love your framed gorjuss girl and fab neutral colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews