About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Kraft It at My Mum's Craft Shop

How do! :) I really hope these posts are actually posting while I'm away on my jollies. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't keep checking my phone. I want a break from everything.

So this week at My Mum's Craft Shop the theme is KRAFT IT!

Kitty wants to see us use some Kraft on our creations.

I took huge HUGE inspiration from Jennifer McGuire for my card. She is amaze-balls. Obviously mine is no where near as perfect as hers, but I did give it a good go.


I used My Favorite Things Sweet Roses and matching dies to create the flowers and some masks. I first stamped them in white chalk ink then used a mixture of different coloured dye inks, for a bright, summery card. The sentiment in the centre of the oval negative is from the same Sweet Roses set.

I didn't used any patterned paper on this card, as I thought the Kraft and the brightly coloured flowers spoke volume themselves. For some final embellishment I added some pearls, liquid pearls and some stickles.

That's all from me this week. I hope you're having as much fun as I am Tayside!! Loves. 

1 comment:

  1. simply stunning lou.i love the gorgeous stylish design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews