About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Season's Greetings

Wednesday morning again, so it's time to share some inspiration using products you can pick up at My Mum's Craft Shop.

This week, Kitty challenged us to use 'Something Round' on our cards..

Naturally the first thing I reached for was the Winter Wreath die from MFT Die-Namics


I die cut four wreaths and layered them together to create more depth in the card. I die cut some buttons using the Die-Namics Button Quartet dies, only using the smallest button, to decorate my wreath with some dramatic black cardstock. I also added some punched stars which I covered with Gunmetal Stickles, some real buttons and a matt black brad I found when I was clearing my desk! ;) Aren't they the best embellishments? LOL!! Oh, and before I forget, I used the Let is Snowflake die set from MFT too, to create some little vellum snowflakes to layer under some stars.

I sewed the real and die cut buttons onto the card with some twine, because I just can't help myself.

Ohh, my paper. I almost forgot about the paper. The papers are from the delicious First Edition Silent Night pack. The thing I love about this paper collection is how many neutral colours there are, with just the slight pop of blue every now and then. It makes them perfect for any kind of winter occasion and allows you to customise your card with a more bold colour of your choice!! 

That's all from me today guys. Enjoy your Wednesday. xo

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.love those silent night papers and the wreath is so stylish :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews