About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 28 December 2013

Indigoblu Merry Christmas

I created this card a long while back, way back in November (I'm saying that like it was months ago!! LOL!!) with my first ever Indigoblu stamp

I used a Versamagic ink pad and stamped onto some Naturals Ivory cardstock from SU! I applied a lot of pressure on the stamp, but I just don't think I inked it up enough and ended up with a bit of a blotchy banner.

Never fear! It adds to the 'handmade-ness'! LOL!!


I added a slice of paper from an older Basic Grey pack, and some new American Crafts Christmas ribbon which I bought from TKMaxx a few weeks ago and the job was a goodun.

I hope to create a few of these more simple cards for next Christmas. I wanna be able to send cards out to most of the people I know, instead of limiting myself to only making special ones for those closest to me.

Take it easy. xo

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.i really love the stamp and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews