About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 12 December 2013

Little Bruno

As a little break from Christmas, I thought I'd share a new baby card with you all.

It turns out, I thought I had posted this on my blog waaaay back. Like. Waaay back when I had made it. 

Apparently not.

I really gotta get my photos more organised, so I actually know which ones I have shared with the world, and which ones I can post on my blog to fill in those blank days!


I used a pre-made Boofle topper which was perfect for a little boy. I used my Lawn Fawn alpha stamps to create a custom date and name plaque and bosh. Jobs a good'un.

It really doesn't take long to put together a cute little keepsake like this to give to someone for a special occasion. I do hope the recipients enjoyed this card, and will keep it treasured for years to come.

As crafters, we all know how much thought, time and materials go into each creation - and I always hope that our cards are set aside from the rest and saved from the bin. Even if they're kept in a keepsake box, or tucked away in a drawer. Each time that person catches a glimpse of our creations when rooting through their stuff, fond memories will flood back. :)

Although, let's not get soft. I, myself, know a fair few people who would happily have my card on their mantle piece for the time being, and then think nothing of it after the occasion is over. Hah. It's pretty upsetting, but at least I know and I can save myself from any extra effort.

Anywho, I'll stop the jibber jabber and let you get on with your day.

Thank you for stopping by. 

..and because I couldn't have a post in December without ANY Christmas-y action..

12 SLEEPS! xo

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous lou.boofle is so cute and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews