About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas Day!!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Has the big man in red been and left lots of presents under the tree for ya? I sure hope so!!
I'd like to wish all of my blog followers and their families a day full of magic and wonderment. Have a fantastic day and enjoy the company of those around you.

A JOLLY BIG MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS AND I'D LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST FOR 2014!!

I'm dedicated, if nothing else, to seeing this 'post a day' through the month of December. I'm back today with my post for My Mum's Craft Shop.

I've used Die-namics Winter Wreath.. again.. can't get enough of it.
This time I've blinged it up with a few little red hearts, gold stars and some mistletoe
from Paper Smooches Freezy Fellas stamp set to jazz it up.


I've taken a sheet of the black patterned paper from Echo Park 'tis the Season and embossed it using a script folder before matting it onto some silver mirri card. 

As for the sentiment I've used an Amy R sentiment stamp and some Lawn Fawn alphabet stamps. 

Finishing touches include some red Liquid Pearls and some gold Stickles. Perfect for Christmas.

xo .MERRY CHRISTMAS 2014. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews