About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 1 December 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop Do Winter

NIP AND A PUNCH FOR THE FIRST OF THE MONTH!!

DECEMBER!!

CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT?!

No, neither can I!! Crazy!!

How do? Thank you for stopping by today. It's time for a brand new monthly challenge over at My Mum's Craft Shop. I've got another Tiddly Inks creation to share with you this time.

CHRISTMAS

This is Skating By. Awhhh! I decided to practice my black hair again, I was pretty pleased with how this turned out! I coloured her up using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers in a lovely festive red outfit.


So I kept the card very simple. I added a postage stamp edge around the image panel, two papers from Echo Park - 'tis the Season paper pack, some die cut vellum snowflakes and a little wooden heart button.

So cute.

Be sure to head over to the My Mum's Craft Shop blog to gather some more Christmas inspiration from my talented teamies and join in with the challenge! xo

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.fabulous colours and i love your sweet wryn :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews