About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 7 December 2013

Ohhh, James Bear

Saturday, Saturday. Saturday, Saturday!!

Today I'll be trudging along at work - trying to make my way through the swaaathes of people coming into the shop - just standing around like they've all the time in the world - developing selective hearing when you interrupt their conversation to scream excuse me as you try and make it passed them with the heaviest box you've ever carried as it starts slipping from your grasp.. you get the idea.

There is a Christmas market on in Whitley Bay today, so naturally the shop will be absolutely heaving. I foolishly agreed to help all day! Hah. How silly am I?! Extra pennies I suppose. That's the only thing that'll get me through the day.

Anywho..

Onto happier things, here's another little LOTV creation I made to share with you all.


Outta all the LOTV stamps, I gotta admit that James Bear is hands down my favourite. He's freakin' adorable!! What's not to love?! He is always a dream to colour too. This time I shook it up grey scale. Usually I colour him up as a brown bear, but I went with my papers from Echo Park for inspiration and that lead me down the grey route.

I'd love to enter this card into these challenges:
- Craft All Day - Winter (1st Challenge)
- Card Makin' Mama - Christmas and New Year

xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow! this is so amazing Lou, love those scrummy papers and James is coloured to perfection.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou..james is adorable and your colouring is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews