About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 6 December 2013

Traditional Christmas

I'm trying to have a post a day throughout December, and so far it's looking pretty good! I mean, it's not like I haven't got 1001 Christmas cards to share with you all!!

This card was part of an order for a lovely lady. I made her wedding cards earlier in the year, and we have kept in touch ever since. 


I used a classic LOTV stamp, coloured with PMs to match my papers from a waaaay old Basic Grey paper pack called.. Jovial.

It has been my mission this Christmas to use up those older paper packs before I get sick of the sight of them in the bottom of my drawer and kick off with myself for not using them. Yuh, I'm weird. Like.. sometimes I feel like I have to hoard paper.. and then every few months I'm like.. REALLY?! You REALLY gotta just keep all this? So then I'm like hell.. let's just use it up!! MAKE WAY FOR THE NEW STUFF!!

Thanks for stopping by. xo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous card! I'm so with you about the older paper packs. I have mine hidden away and keep meaning to use them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.i love your fab design and papers and the image is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews