About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 20 January 2014

A Jar of Eyeballs

I thought I'd start the week off with something a little different from me.

A notebook.

This was commissioned by a lovely lady from America. She wanted a notebook for her daughter. Something including eyeballs, the colour purple and her initials ND. I love being pushed outside of my 'comfort zone' so grabbed this challenge with both hands!



I started with an image from Meljen's Designs, and built the design up around that.

I chose some dark purple textured cardstock from American Crafts and added a doily design using my Indigo Blu Flitter in the colour.. Gin and Tonic. I layered some teal scallops with some checkerboard paper and finally a bow made with ribbon from The Ribbon Girl. 

I didn't want to go too overboard with the embellishments, so added a button to the knot in the now, and a few liquid pearls here and there.

Easy peasy, and I loved it!!

Happy Monday. xo

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Lou! I had to hop over when I read your blog title...I mean, come on...a jar of eyeballs?!! Love this fab altered notebook and I'm sure the recipient will too! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol this is stunning lou.the eyeballs are just brilliant ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews