About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Compost Happens

Hey up!! Wednesday again. 

This week over at My Mum's Craft Shop we've got ourselves a free week, which means the DT girls can whip up whatever they fancy!! I decided to play with yet another Paper Smooches stamp set.

The set I used for this card is "Green Thumb"  - I knew as soon as I seen it I had to have it!! Look at that sentiment - compost happens - perfect for so many cards!! 


There are pieces of veg in the set including this cute carrot and pea pod.

I knew when I sat down to make this card I didn't want it to include any colouring, so I decided to paper piece instead. I used papers from Carta Bella Wildflower pack and really loved how the little seed packets turned out!

I tore some Core'dinations cardstock to create my 'compost' and added a few sprouting leaves above and a tiny snail - so cute!

This card would be perfect to send to a gardening friend or to anyone who is in need of a little pick me up!!

Voila - a card without a ProMarker in sight! I even resisted the urge to colour the little snails shell! ;)

Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to stop by the MMCS Blog for the rest of the week to see what the DT girls have been up to!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews