About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 7 March 2014

Finally Friday.

Good evening guys! Finally Friday! Yippeeee!!

Five more shifts at work and then I'm off for a week. I cannot WAIT!

So.. if you follow me over on FB, you'll know that I have been seriously lacking mojo this past week. Things got so ridiculous that I decided to rip apart my craft desk and have a couple nights just reorganising my stash.

Last night I decided to create this little treat. I didn't dare make another start on any more orders incase I messed them up - which had happened earlier in the week. A total face/palm moment.

Onwards. Here's hoping the weekend is a little more productive. Please keep your finger crossed for me!


This is the adorable Hugs from the latest release from March. LOVE this girl - so cute. She's my new favourite.. but I say that about every one. I kept this super simple, the less things I added, the less things to go wrong, right?

I used a card base I had decorated with some embossing paste on Monday night and added some papers from an older Echo Park collection. I then used some May Arts black twill ribbon which I picked up from The Button Shack sale added a yellow Prima flower and a black clay doodad to finish the job.

I left the sentiment from this card (which is unusual for me) but I couldn't frickin' decided on one. Meh!!

HAPPY FRIDAY GUYS.

Thank you for stopping by. xo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous agin Lou! It's hard to believe you ever have any mojo problems when you create such amazing cards time & again!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lou.she is fabulous and i love your colouring and cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews