About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Flying by to say HI!

Morning guys! :) It's March. It's March. 

Can you even believe it?! 

This is my first post for Passion for ProMarkers this month, and we have a new challenge for you all, chosen by the lovely Eileen.

BUTTERFLY KISSES

She wants to see your projects full of the flutterbys! Whether it be your image, your embellishments or even the shape of your card! Bowl us over with your creativity, just like you manage to do week in week out!! Go, go go!! 

Here's what I came up with using an older image from Pollycraft. I will always have a soft spot for these digis, I went all out and bought the Mega Bundle when Paula had it on offer last year. I printed out a bunch of them and I will slowly work my way through them.

Less waffle.

I coloured Sonny Honeycloud - Butterflies when I was on my 'no lines' kick - although rest assured it hasn't ended. Heh. I used a grey, pink and mint green combo to match my papers from My Minds Eye. 


I went all out with the polka dots! I didn't even realise until I had finished the card. Good job I love me some polka dots! ;) I added a cute little sentiment from Amy R, which I embossed and added some flagged ends to the strip of paper. As well as the butterflies on the image, I added more punched butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch using little scraps from my left over papers.

It wouldn't be anything created by me without a sprinkling of Liquid Pearls and Stickles.

Job done. :)

Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to stop by the Passion for ProMarkers blog and enter your BUTTERFLY goodness. xo

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous lou.i love your pretty butterflies and image and your no lines colouring is fantastic ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews