About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 22 March 2014

For You

I'm back today with some more inspiration for you guys using the Art Pads from Lili of the Valley.

I thought I would really struggle matching papers up with these, but it's actually easier than my OCD first thought.

This time round I used the gorgeous dog and bunny hugging.


I dug out some older papers from Teresa Collins that I hadn't even broken into yet *slaps hands* and went to work. I LOVE that grey floral paper, and the B side of that was this coral coloured hexagon pattern so I just had to use the two sides together.

Lili of the Valley Art Pad - Set 2 Jack, Patch and Puss
Teresa Collins paper pack
Avery Elle Oh Happy Day sentiment
Memento Luxe Gray Flannel ink 
Xcut dies 
Woodware brads
Organza ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Liquid Pearls and rhinestones from my stash

Jobs a good'n. xo

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lou.i love your paper and stunning image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews