About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 13 March 2014

Good Luck Tiree!!

Today is a very sad day for us Home Bargainers!! 

We have one of our longest running members of staff leaving us, as she has been promoted to a new store.

I could cry.. but I'll try and keep this professional. Just know, that by the time this post goes live.. I'll probably be sobbing my little heart out. 

It's her last ever shift with us today. Boss lady give her the present and card we all grouped together for.. so I thought I'd best share it with you all.


I know I had a few people on FB asking me for inspiration when using these gorgeous Art Pads from Lili of the Valley. Here is one way. I used some delicious papers from My Minds Eye, and I stuck to pastel shades to match with the colours on the image.

I stamped a Paper Smooches banner and added a sentiment to it using some Lawn Fawn alpha stamps. A little froofroo with some organza polka dot ribbon, a button and a La La Land Crafts banner cut from vellum.

This time, it truly was what was inside the card that counted! I hear it made her cry. Haah. :)

That's all from me this afternoon. Thank you for stopping by.

I'm off to find a clean tissue now! LOL! xo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lou! What a lucky lady to be receiving this! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and cute card, love these fresh colors and how you did the banners. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lou.stunning design and colours and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews