About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 2 March 2014

Sleepy Cat

Good evening guys! :)

Sorry this post is going up a day late. I literally wasted the whole day yesterday just sleeping and cabbaging watching TV, I had no energy. So today I have ran around like a headless chicken and I've managed to squeeze this card in for the new monthly challenge over at My Mum's Craft Shop.

SPRING OR EASTER

This is one of the gorgeous cats from Time for Tea Designs February release. I just had to colour this cutie up to look like Shadow Cat. I took a lot of inspiration from the amazeballs Faye, and added her to a grass digi from Make it Crafty.


Now onto those delicious papers. Ohhhhh. They're some newbies from My Minds Eye Now and Then - Dorothy *LOVE*. I've used a MFT Postage Edge stamp die to create some interest above the sentiment. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Mother's Day and I've stamped it in some new Grey Flannel Memento Luxe Ink. Yum! :) Good job craft supplies aren't edible, I'd gobble the lot up.

Of course, as a finishing touch I just had to add some Fireworks, this time in Summer Sky!

I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
- Crafty Calendar - Animal Antics
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Spring Colours
- The Doodle Garden - Anything Goes

Be sure to stop by the My Mum's Craft Shop BLOG and have a spy at the gorgeous Spring/Easter cards the girls have whipped up to inspire ya this month. 

.. oh, and be sure to stop by tomorrow when I will *hopefully* have a card with a new image from the BRAND NEW Time for Tea Designs release for March! That's if I have any energy left tonight. :) xo

6 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lou.adorable kitty and i love the texture on his fur :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image. Fabulous coloring. Thanks for sharing this week at Hiding In My Craft Room.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, your colouring is fabulous.

    Thanks for joining in our Animal Antics challenge at Crafty Calendar.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I like the cute image and your wonderful colouring

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet. Great job coloring. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an adorable little kitty! I like the doily you added behind the main image. it sets everything off so nicely.

    thank you so much for joining our 'anything goes' challenge over at The Doodle Garden Challenge Blog! it's great to have you join us for our very first challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews