About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 17 April 2014

First Mother's Day..

Okay. Okay.

You'll be OVERJOYED to discover the Mother's Day creations are drawing to an end.

I promise.


This was a commissioned card from one of my lovely regulars. It was her sisters first Mother's Day with her new baby, so she was after something to celebrate that. She wanted pink and girly and as soon as my Rachelle Anne Miller CD dropped through my door I knew these images would be perfect!! 

I picked out the cute little bunnies, printed them a few times and layered them up. I then used some new My Minds Eye papers to jazz the card up along side my white embossed panel which I had spritzed with some Rose Bud Fireworks. 

Lastly I added the very personalised sentiment using some Lawn Fawn alpha stamps, added a large pink bow and a sprinkling of Dew Drops and Liquid Pearls. Very cute, even if I do say so myself! :) 

xo

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'm going to do something like this for my daighter's first mother's day!
    Just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so gorgeous lou.adorable bunnies and your design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews