About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Tenderhearted

Yoohoo!! Happy Hump Day everyone. :)

I've got a SPRING COLOURS card to share with you all today as part of my inspiration for My Mum's Craft Shop

I used some of my favourite supplies this week. 


I used the Tiddly Inks - Fairy Tenderhearted digi, but you can find the clear stamp in the shop.
Avery Elle - Petals and Stems

I then added a fabric flower, a crochet flower, a pink SU! brad, some liquid pearls and that was me! :)

Thank you for stopping by today! xo

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous lou.really pretty image and your design and soft colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews