About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 31 May 2014

50th Birthday

Yoohoo! :) 

.. and on the last day of the month *waves* I have a card to share with you that I created waaaay earlier in the month. 

I went with a very on-trend red, white and blue combo. I used an older Teresa Collins pad with that very combo! I love how fresh this looks with the baby blue and pops of red. Will definitely be trying this combo again.


I cut the LARGE 50 using my Cameo. I created a backdrop using an embossed die cut heart. I die cut the little 'SISTER' using a C.C Designs die and added that to another heart. I stamped a happy birthday sentiment using some Lawn Fawn alphas onto a Paper Smoochers banner. 

I kept the card pretty clean..ish and simple with open spaces.. but that didn't stop me going crazy with the froofroo. I added some Doodlebug brads, Cheeky Chelseas Fimo doodads and some sequins.

Thank you for stopping by today!! I'll be back with a nip and a punch for the first of the month tomorrow, just for you! ;) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews