About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 25 May 2014

Blue Wedding Challenge

Morning guys! :) Another week DONE - we can tick that one off! ;) Even better news is.. I'm off work next week. Yipppeee!! Another full crafty week ahead of me. I cannot WAIT!

I know what you're thinking.. "Boy, oh boy. Weren't you just off?!" I was. You're right.. but I gotta get my holiberries in at work before BOOM.. all the weeks are gone. I don't think I'm off again til August, so you can all rest assured that I will be grafting 'til then! ;)

Onwards.

Here's my latest WEDDING COMMISSION from a lovely lady who is slowly (I hope) becoming a regular. This is the second card she has ordered from me and from what she told me, she was super pleased with it. That's always what I like to hear - it's what I do this for. I hope the married couple love it too.


I used my Cameo to create the names for the centre piece of this card. I then created a little Paper Smooches banner to stamp the date. I fussy cut that and added it to the bottom of the card.

For a little decoration I added some My Favorite Things - Blooming Roses in shades of blue, and I die cut them using the Rose Bouquet Dies. I added the standard froofroo of sequins, pearls and doodads. 

LOVE! :) I hope you do too. Thank you for stopping by. HAPPY SUNDAY. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews