About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Flowers and Birthdays

Hello guys! :) 

It's time for some more weekly inspiration from me over at My Mum's Craft Shop.

You might remember THIS card I shared last week with Big Anya Styles, well this week I'm using the gorgeous


I stamped her using Angel Pink ink from Memento and coloured her using my ProMarkers and FlexMarkers.


I used some delicious papers from My Minds Eye - Record It - Here is Happy! LOVE the colours in these papers, and it pushed me to use a new combo for my pinks. Cerise, Magenta, Maroon.

I used some Lawn Fawn stamps to create a unique sentiment along side a birthday stamp from Amy R Stamps - Great Birthday Greetings.

As for embellishments, I know.. I went a little crazy. 

I also used My Favorite Things - Die-namics Rolled Daisy for some 3D embellishments and also to echo the stamp design! :) 

Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to visit the MMCS blog each day for some delicious inspiration! xo

1 comment:

  1. love this lou.gorgeous pretty image and your no lines colouring amazes me ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews