About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Hello Tag

Yikes! This photo has really made me think about my photography skills - they're crap! Hah. I keep blagging my way through the photos for my blog - I think things have gotta change.. including the backdrop I use to photograph my cards. I've been tryna find one of those little vintage flower frogs too, but no such luck (unless I'm willing to spend £10+, which I'm not), to help set the scene with my cards too, but not to worry. It's not life or death. 

Waffle aside, it's time for a new free theme this week over at My Mum's Craft Shop. Every fortnight Kitty lets us use whatever products we want from My Mum's Craft Shop to showcase whatever project we want. 

This week I chose to create a cute little tag, which could be used to adorn a little gift, or it could be added to a card base for a quick and easy card! :) 


First off I started with some yummy Kraft cardstock from Docrafts.
I used Die-namics Pierced Traditional Tag STAX from My Favorite Things to create my card base. I then used a Paper Smooches Topper Die to create the little cut out to thread the twine through.

As for decorating the tag, I used one set from Avery Elle - Laurels and the matching dies. SUPER easy!! I stamped the flowers with some NEW Hybrid Ink from My Favorite Things in Cotton Candy and Blue Raspberry.

A SUPER easy project, using some cute new stamps and matching dies to make it even easier. I hope you like it. Be sure to stop by the BLOG each day to catch up with the awesome DT girls work. xo

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous ta lou.i love how the pretty flowers pop from the kratt backing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews