About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 4 July 2014

Thank You Teacher

It was kinda like fate.

I spotted a make a lovely girl over at Digi Galore on FB had created with THIS image from Saturated Canary, Beauty and the Beaker.. but I couldn't justify spending money on an image I probably wouldn't use.. even if I did love it..

..then I got a message from my niece a couple of days later, asking I could make a thank you card for her biology teacher! Hah. MAJIK! ;) Of course I said yes, and quickly rushed off to purchase the image from Saturated Canary.


Ahhh! I coloured her up with lime green, blue and orange.. bits and pieces around her.. to match my rediscovered papers from My Mind's Eye and then went to work decorating my card.

My niece wanted 'Thank You' and her teachers name included on the front of the card, so they were the first things I created by stamping and embossing some letters from a Lawn Fawn alpha set. 

I then rummaged through my button stash (I have a serious lack of orange buttons) and added some lime green and orange buttons to the design. I went crazy with some flocked brads from Doodlebug, some sequins from Doodlebug and a bunch of gold liquid pearls here and there! :) 

That's all from me today. I'm doing pretty well with this post a day for the month of July, aren't I? ;) Although, it's till only the 4th. We'll see how this goes! ;)

** Oh.. HAPPY 4TH JULY to my American friends!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews