About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Best Friends

Good morning guys! :) You're getting a post typed up in the moment this morning, there's a novelty. I quite like this off work lark! Although I'm not really managing to squeeze in much craft time, I'm still having a ball. It's just a treat to have a lie in past 6am! Hah.

So here's a little ickle card from me using some Mama Elephant goodness.



I coloured my little bunnies up with ProMarkers to match my papers from My Minds Eye Now and Then Dorothy. I created a simple little frame with some circle dies and added my bunnies to the front. I stamped a sentiment in MFT Hybrid Ink - Cotton Candy and added it to the bottom of the design. 

As for embellishments I raided my little £1 MMCS Embellishments box. I added a Resin Daisy Flower, a Medium Flower Button and a clear coloured gem. I then rediscovered some die cut sequins I had cut when I first for my MFT Die-namics Sequins die.

I hope you like my mini bang of colour this morning. Happy hump day! xo

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! I like the bunnies looking at the clouds and sitting on the circle.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews