About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 27 August 2014

So Sentimental

Good morning guys! :) It's time for some new inspiration from me using products you can find at My Mum's Craft Shop! This week it's a whole load of stamping from me, using a couple various stamp sets, some ProMarker colouring and absolutely NO patterned paper in sight. I KNOW!! Let's get to it.


A super simple card for me, but it's one of my fave makes for a long while. It may not look as detailed as my usual makes, but it still took a good couple hours. I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to placement, colours, everything. Hah!!

I used a pretty new set from My Favorite Things for the main sentiment.
I stamped the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment three times in Blue Raspberry Hybrid ink, also from MFT, near the top of the card. I then masked that section off to stamp my details around it.

I grabbed my Bokeh Builder set from MFT and stamped the striped circles in Blue Raspberry, Cotton Candy and Spearmint Hybrid ink both above and below the senitment.

To finish it off I just had to use those little birdies from Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine. I stamped the little string a couple times above and below the sentiment (while still having it masked off) with Grout Gray Hybrid Ink for a place to sit my little birdies. I stamped two of them (one to look down and the other to look up) and coloured them with my ProMarkers. To add a little extra dimension to that card I cut their bodies out and adhered them with dimensionals after stamping their legs on the string.

As a finishing touch I added a sprinkling of some white Doodlebug sequins. Done. 

Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to check by the My Mum's Craft Shop BLOG for daily inspiration using the new products available at the SHOP. xo

2 comments:

  1. so stunning lou.gorgeous cas design and i love the sweet birds :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews