About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Christmas Frosting

Good morning you lovely lot! I finished up this little card in the early hours of the morning this morning (a lot of mornings in that sentence), when I couldn't get back to sleep after the boy had left for work!!

It was still dark outside my window and everything felt totally winter-y. Loved it.

I went for a bunch of red and black for this card. I absolutely LOVE Kelly's style, and I think these images lend themselves well to something a little different. 

This is Sugar Frosted. You can buy all of these images from That Craft Place Etsy Shop


I started off with some Echo Park paper from last year and added some white frantage in a diagonal pattern across the red patterned paper. I then cut a strip of the bauble paper and added a scalloped border along with a strip of grosgrain ribbon.

I added a sentiment from Amy R stamps, a couple vellum snowflakes, a bunch of sequins and that was job done.

I always have a blast colouring these cuties up! Grab yours HERE today! xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely winter card with such a funny stamp. Amazing shade of red. Thank you for an inspiration!
    hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews