About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Gift of the season

Morning guys! 

I've been spending the weekend getting my Christmas on, and this was one of my makes using a gorgeous new Tiddly Inks Fairy! I think I have eventually, gently, gradually started the ball rolling! I managed to get a couple more images coloured up, so I'm hoping to get those made up into cards over the coming weekend too.

So this card is for the new challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers

This week the challenge is MAKE IT DIGITAL

We wanna see you use your digital products! Digi images, digi papers - whip it all up together and show us what you got!! Here's what I came up with using Willow The Greeting Fairy from Tiddly Inks.


I cut the case base and the layers on my Cameo and using both Bazzill papers and cardstock. I added a sentiment from Amy R which I stamped and embossed using Love Letter Memento Luxe. As a final touch I added some Xcut vellum snowflakes with some rhinestones and liquid pearls. Boom! 

Thanks for stopping by today guys. Be sure to stop by the blog to check out the DTs awesome makes and the prizes up for grabs for the lucky winner. xo

4 comments:

  1. oh, your christmas angel is colored so perfectly. I love the card base too and the red gems and snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lou.really love the card fold and your sweet wryn is coloured to perfection :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the design and your colouring is amazing. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this Lou - beautiful colours and design and awesome colouring, loving the pleats!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews