About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 6 September 2014

Hey, Sugar

It's been a long time coming, but eventually my Sugar and Spice project has made it to my blog! Hah. Only a week late.. sorry boss lady.


I decided to colour up the gorgeous Sugar in bold, bright colours to match my papers from My Minds Eye. I gave her bright blonde hair and coloured her top pink.. not my usual thing but I really love how she turned out.

I think it might have something to do with the usual style of the image! You can find all of these digis over at That Craft Place LTD on Etsy, along side a bunch more awesome images from different artists.


I die cut a bunch of stuff, including the banner, heart and speech bubble before going all out with buttons, brads and Stickles to finish the design off.

I can't wait to get the time to colour up more of these images. xo

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing card, so funny and cheerful! Thank you for an inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous & cute Lou. Love the image and fab colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews