About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 4 September 2014

Little Miss Muffet Stamps Debut

Good morning you gorgeous lot! Can I just thank you all for the lovely comments you have all left me on my recent posts! :) It means an awful lot to me that you take the time out to stop by my blog and read my waffle. I hope my posts and projects inspire you all.

Today marks a very exciting day for me! Can I get a *oOoooOoo*
I've been scouted by the ridiculously talented Faye to guest for Little Miss Muffet Stamps for the month of September. Can I get a *yaaaaay* ;)

This is my first card for Inspiration Thursday! 

I used the adorable Jr. Hatter Abigail

I coloured her with my ProMarkers, but please don't ask me which colours I used. I wish I knew. I LOVE the colour of her hat, it matches the papers from Echo Park We Are Family collection perfectly but I never made of note of what I used. Not to worry. It's all about experimenting.


I added a sentiment from MFT which I stamped and heat embossed. I then raided my paper flowers box, as I knew I had some delicious lime green bad boys left to use up. I then die cut some flowers from pink cardstock and layered them up.

As always I finished off with some brads, buttons and sequins. Job done.

I'm over the moon to be taking part in the LMMS shenanigans this month. Stay tuned for more LMMS projects from me. 

Be sure to stop by the Little Miss Muffet Stamps BLOG to check out the other AWESOME DT designs.

Loves. xo

3 comments:

  1. OoooooOooooOoooooo. Yay! I'm over the moon you are playing with us this month. Thank you. And what a superdoop card to start with. Luuuurve the colours and sweet layout. Girl, you rock. Yeah, you! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!!! This is one of my FAVE images by Little Miss Muffet Stamps!!!!! Love it all!!! Hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she is just fabulous lou and your bright colours and details are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews