About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 19 September 2014

Sugars Doggies

Yippeeee!! Fridaaaay!! My last shift at work for an entire 9 days. Wherever you are in the world you will probably hear me squeal with delight at the end of my shift.

Today I am sharing a very special image with you guys! 


A design brought to you by That Craft Place!

50% of all profits will be making their way to Manchester Dogs Home! I couldn't think of a more worthy cause. Plus, the digi is adorable too! :)


I coloured this cutie up to match my papers from a way old Basic Grey pack called Max and Whiskers. I really do love the orange and teal combo! 

I added an Amy R sentiment, some Papermania and Prima paper flowers, a bunch of buttons, twine, velvet trim, lace trim and some liquid pearls. I think that busy patterned paper talks for itself, but I felt like going all out with the embellishments.. when don't I?! Hah!!

Be sure to stop by and pick up your image HERE! You know it'll be worth it. Oh, and be sure to share it on your blog and with us over at FB! Get the word spread! xo

2 comments:

  1. This card is soooooo funny! Love both the image and the background paper, lovely! Thank you for an inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.really love your colours and the image is fabulous.enjoy your hols hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews